Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Katharine Mcphee

Kat is such a beauty. Every once in a while I get to work with someone that really knows how to be in front of a camera. She was so easy to work with and was fun, fun, fun. Before I got to the shoot I watched her new video and got super excited to do something with a lot of energy. Kat brought it and gave me so much. I hope she blows up and is around for many years to come. Check out her performance on AOL that I shot here.

The decision to take me out on the road on Saturday morning was a last minute one. Anthony had planned to take the car for a trip up to Scooter HQ, but a glimpse of sunshine amongst the grey clouds made him think that perhaps it would be ok…..So Scooter Boy & Scooter Girl grabbed their gear, opened the garage and off we went….

It was perhaps 5-10 minutes down the road when it was blatantly obvious that the sunshine was gone, and the large black cloud that was hugging the coastline was actually heading north with us.

Unfortunately, clouds don’t stop for traffic lights, and so by the time we got to Tugun, the rain began to fall, and after staying ahead of it for a while, it caught up to us at Miami….and it stayed right above us for our journey up the highway.

For me there was no problem, it was my second chance for a wash during this week and I was fine……but for my passengers, they were only dry from the waist up. But despite the cold and wet conditions, they still arrived at Southport with smiles on their faces. Scootering (whether wet or dry) is still heaps of fun. So after getting some hot coffee, we headed to the shop.

And so I got my new headlight bulb (which was what I thought we were going to pick up)……but I think the purpose of the ride up was actually a chance to test ride my replacement…..the GP1-250 was there, and SB & SG wanted to have a go.

I wasn’t out on the ride with them, so I don’t know what it was like…..but the smiles on their faces when they returned was enough to make me think that they were impressed. Sadly I wasn’t able to provide the same level of performance for the journey home……but I did get them home, and yes it rained once again and they arrived home wet and cold…..

……but the good thing was, they were still smiling.

The next winner of Monaco’s Celebrity Pillion Passenger of the week has been a singer from age 2, was a swimmer and actor in high school, and after leaving college (after only three semesters), she decided to try out for television shows in LA.

Katharine Mcphee

Katharine McpheeKatharine McpheeKatharine McpheeKatharine McpheeKatharine McpheeKatharine McpheeKatharine Mcphee


195 rejections later, she was eventually cast in a musical.

In 2006 she auditioned for American Idol and was eventually the runner up in Series Five. Since then she has recorded her first solo album, and will have a second out by the end of 2008.

In 2007 she held the #2 spot on FHM Magazine’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World, she is Katherine McPhee.
Katharine McpheeKatharine Mcphee
Katharine McpheeKatharine Mcphee
Katharine McpheeKatharine Mcphee
Katharine McpheeKatharine Mcphee
Katharine Mcphee

No comments:

Post a Comment